Welcome to my Blog!
Welcome to my blog. This is actually my second attempt at blogging, my first one had like three posts on it before I just gave up. I love reading other people’s blogs and watching YouTube vloggers so I finally caved in and created another one. Here is to hoping that I actually keep it up!
Now the important stuff. I’m going to talk, or shall I say blog, about all the things I love doing. I think I’m going to have four categories: fashion and beauty, lifestyle, my life, or my dog Ziggy (he’s my babe).
Finally before I sign off (on my first post, yay!) I thought I would do some questions that explain more about me. I got them off the eHarmony blog (I omitted some) haha.
1) What are you most passionate about?
This is tough… I would say working hard to get what you want.. if that makes sense. When I want something I go out and get it. I’m not one to just sit around and wait for things to come to me. If I want something, I’m out there full force.
2) What are the THREE things for which you are most thankful?
My dog Ziggy, my life, and my gym membership… I dunno!
3) Other than your appearance, what is the first thing that people notice about you?
I have no idea, ask them! If I have to say something it would probably be that I’m quiet or I’m loud, total oxymoron I know! It depends who I’m with when I meet other people. Sometimes I’m quiet and sometimes I come out of my shell…
4) What is the ONE thing that people DON’T notice about you right away that you WISH they WOULD?
Toughy.. I would say that I’m sarcastic. Most new people that I meet mistake my sarcasm for bitchiness.. These questions are hard!
5) How do you typically spend your leisure time?
Watching Netflix on my AppleTV with Ziggy lying in my arms… or shopping.
6) What are five things that you “can’t live without?”
- Ziggy (obviously!)
- My MacBook Pro
- My iPhone (mostly because it’s also an iPod)
- Rosebud Salve
- Contact Lenses (because without them I wouldn’t be able to see and this way I can wear nice shades)
7) Describe the last book that you read and enjoyed. What was it about? What did you like most about it?
I’m in the process of reading Freedom by Jonathan Franzen on my iPad but the last book I read completely was Room by Canadian-author Emma Donoghue. Room is an exceptional book that I highly recommend, the chapters are super long but I literally could not put it down (or I guess shut it off because I read it on my iPad). It’s told from the perspective of this five-year-old boy who lives with his mom in a shack. His mother was kidnapped when she was 17 or so and has been living in a small tiny “room” since. It’s just such a powerful book that I think deserves a lot of credit.